PARADIP PORT TRUST
C I R C U L A R
In super-cession to this Department Circular No.AD/RR/II/117/06/2710, Dtd.24.06.2008, the employees who have been absorbed as regular employee and satisfy the following conditions stipulated in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Shipping (Port Wing) letter No.A-38011/8/2004-PE.I (Pt.), Dtd.05.07.2004, may submit the required information in the prescribed format attached herewith to their respective Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices along-with supporting documents for counting 50% of casual/daily rated service for pensionary benefits.
- The daily rated or casual service paid from contingencies should have been continuous and followed by absorption in regular employment without a break.
- Service paid from contingencies should have been in a job involving whole time employment and not part time or for a portion of a day.
- The period of Casual/Daily rated/contingent service is for a period of not less than 240 days in 12 Calendar months.
The respective Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices may circulate the contents among the concerned employees working in their Department/Office for information and necessary action. The Heads of Departments/Heads of Offices may please certify the information furnished by the concerned employees with regard to the period of their casual service as contained in the format and forward the same to the Dy. Secretary (G), PPT by 28.02.2009 positively for taking necessary action on the matter.
Encl: As above.
Paradip Port Trust.
- All Heads of Departments, PPT for favour of kind information and necessary action.
- All Drawing & Disbursing Officer, PPT for information and necessary action.
- P.S to Chairman/P.A to Dy. Chairman, PPT for favour of kind information of Chairman/Dy. Chairman, PPT.
- The Public Relation Officer, PPT for publication in Port Gazette.
- The Deputy Director, EDP Cell for hosting in the Website.
- General Secretary of all Trade Unions operating at Paradip Port for wide circulation among Port employees.
F O R M A T
- Name of the Employee:
- Period of engagement as Casual/Daily rated service
along-with supporting documents.
||From_______ to _________
||Signature of the Head of Office
||Amount of CPF received, if any at the time of absorption against regular post.
I do hereby undertake that the information furnished above are correct.
Certified that the information as stated above has been verified and found correct.
Signature of Head of Office/
Head of Department